Designed for the circulation and transfer of fluids, GRI’s Integrity Series Magnetic Drive Circulation Pumps offer a flexible and robust pumping solution to OEM fluid circulation applications. By manufacturing the motors and the majority of the pump’s components in-house, GRI has the flexibility to precisely configure an Integrity Series pump to meet an OEM’s specific flow and pressure requirements.
Equipped with an integrated 9 to 24 volt brushless DC variable speed motor, the magnetically coupled centrifugal pumps incorporate the components into a compact, lightweight design, eliminating motor bearings and leaving the impeller assembly as the only moving part. Fewer parts promote long life, quiet operation, and low power consumption.
GRI’s DC powered variable speed pumps are ideal for a multiple of OEM applications where a small footprint is desired and high performance is expected. Applications and markets include, but are not limited to, chillers, coolers, medical devices, laser systems, alternative power units, hydronic heating and cooling, recreation and public transit vehicles, fuel cells, beverage dispensers, printing and imaging, and others.
- Motors: 24VDC, 9-24VDC, Integrated Brushless DC.
- Max. System Pressure: 75 psi.
- Max. Flow: Approximately 19-20 GPM, 72-75 LPM.
- Max. Head: 66.22 FT, 28.71 PSI.
- Max. Fluid Temp.: 203°F (95°C).
Please see Product Resources for a printable tech sheet which includes performance curve and pump series dimensions.
- UL 778: Motor-Operated Water Pumps (INTG1 & 3 Series)
- NSF 61: Potable Water (INTG1 & 3 Series)
- NSF 372: Lead Content (INTG1 & 3 Series)
- NSF 169: Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices (INTG1 Series Option Available)
- RoHS 2 (2011/65/EC)
- REACH (SVHC)
OEM Options & Features
- Variable Speed Pump
- 9-24 VDC, Brushless DC Integrated Motor
- Magnetically Coupled (Sealless, no leaks)
- Optional built-in speed control for flow and pressure adjustment.
- Optional remote third wire (Controlled by a nominal 0-5 volt DC signal)
- Optional submersibility
- Compact, lightweight design
- Only one moving part: impeller assembly
- No motor bearings
- Low power consumption
- Quiet operation
- Long life
- Multiple suction/discharge configurations (INTG1 & INTG3)
- Variable positioning base
- Optional rubberized base
- Optional extreme hot & cold temperature compatibility: 347°F (175°C) / -22°F (-30°C). Consult Factory.
- Multiple OEM options
There are many variables that must be considered when specifying a magnetic drive pump for an OEM application. At first glance you may not find a pump that meets your exact requirements. GRI recommends that you contact our Technical Sales Staff to discuss your project so that the right pump can be specified. Many times we will customize an existing pump to meet your needs or design a new pump according to your system’s exact specifications.
Refer to individual series links in chart below for a list of materials and materials in contact with solution.
- Fluid circulation/recirculation devices
- Glycol/Water mixture applications
- Chillers and coolers, coolant
- Laser Systems
- Alternative Power Units
- Hydronic Systems
- Recreational Vehicles and Public Transit
- Fuel Cells
- Solar thermal heating and cooling
- Beverage Dispensers
- Printing and Imaging
The chart below is just a general overview of the Integrated Magnetic Drive Recirculation Pumps offered. GRI specializes in the custom design and manufacturing of fluid pumps for the OEM market. Please contact us to discuss your project’s needs and specifications.
|Pump Series||Maximum Flow||Maximum Head||Maximum System Pressure||Maximum Fluid Temperature||Motor Specs/
|INTG1||2.00 GPM (7.57 LPM)||13.00 FT (5.63 PSI)||75 PSI||203°F (95°C)||24 DC Brushless Integrated||3-Wire||Optional|
|INTG3||7.79 GPM, (29.47 LPM)||54.38 FT, (23.58 PSI)||75 PSI||203°F (95°C)||9-24 DC
|INTG7||19-20 GPM, (72-75 LPM)||66.22 FT, (28.71 PSI)||75 PSI||203°F (95°C)||12-24 DC
3-Wire: Three wires are required when the pump speed is controlled by a nominal 0-5v DC signal. This is done through a control panel such as a computer or other control devices that is connected to the pump via the third wire. The 0-5v signal controls the speed of the pump, not the voltage supplied to the pump.
2-wire: Two wires provide voltage to the pump. Speed of the pump can be changed by increasing or decreasing the voltage supplied.