INTG1 Series Product Overview
Designed for the circulation and transfer of fluids, GRI’s Integrity Series Magnetic Drive Circulator Pumps offer a flexible and robust pumping solution to OEM fluid circulation applications. By manufacturing the motors and the majority of the pump’s components in-house, GRI has the flexibility to precisely configure an Integrity Series pump to meet an OEM’s specific flow and pressure requirements.
Equipped with an integrated 24 volt brushless DC motor, the INTG1 Series magnetically coupled centrifugal pumps incorporate the components into a compact, lightweight design, eliminating motor bearings and leaving the impeller assembly as the only moving part. Fewer parts promote long life, quiet operation, and low power consumption.
GRI’s DC powered pumps are ideal for a multiple of OEM applications where a small footprint is desired and high performance is expected. Applications and markets include, but are not limited to, chillers, coolers, medical devices, laser systems, alternative power units, hydronic heating and cooling, recreation and public transit vehicles, fuel cells, beverage dispensers, printing and imaging, and others.
- Motors: 24V, Integrated Brushless DC
- Circuit Protection: Customer should provide circuit over current protection to the pump. 1.5 amp fast-acting fuse is recommended for pumps listed below.
- Max. System Pressure: 75 psi.
- Max. Flow: 1.96 GPM; 7.15 LPM.
- Max. Head: 13.00 feet; 5.63 PSI.
- Max. Fluid Temp.: 203°F (95°C)
- Weight: 10 oz. (283.50 grams).
Please see Product Resources for a printable tech sheet, which includes performance curve and pump series dimensions.
- UL 778: Motor-Operated Water Pumps
- NSF 61: Potable Water
- NSF 372: Lead Content
- NSF 169: Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices (Option Available)
- RoHS 2 (2011/65/EC)
- REACH (SVHC)
OEM Options & Features
- 24 VDC, Brushless DC Integrated Motor
- Magnetically Coupled (Sealless, no leaks)
- Optional built-in speed control for flow and pressure adjustment.
- Remote third wire (Controlled by a nominal 0-5 volt DC signal)
- Optional submersibility
- Compact, lightweight design
- Only one moving part: impeller assembly
- No motor bearings
- Low power consumption
- Quiet operation
- Long life
- Multiple intake/discharge configurations
- Variable positioning base
- Optional rubberized base
- Optional extreme hot & cold temperature compatibility: 347°F (175°C) / -22°F (-30°C)
- Multiple OEM options
There are many variables that must be considered when specifying a magnetic drive pump for an OEM application. At first glance you may not find a pump that meets your exact requirements. GRI recommends that you contact our Technical Sales Staff to discuss your project so that the right pump can be specified. Many times we will customize an existing pump to meet your needs or design a new pump according to your system’s exact specifications.
- Wetted Materials
- Pump Body: PPS (Ryton®)
- Housing: PPS (Ryton®)
- Impeller: PPS (Ryton®)
- Rotor Shell: PPS (Ryton®)
- Static O-Rings: FKM (Viton®), EPDM
- Pump Shaft: Ceramic
- Bearing Plate: PPS (Ryton®)
- Fluid circulation/recirculation devices
- Chillers and coolers, coolant
- Laser Systems
- Hydronic Systems
- Recreational Vehicles & Public Transit
- Fuel Cells
- Solar thermal heating and cooling
- Beverage Dispensers
Please Note: Testing performed in a controlled laboratory environment. Actual performance may vary (+) or (–) 10% from the information shown.
For a printable drawing, with complete specifications, please refer to the “INTG1 Series Data Sheet” in left side panel.
|Max. Amps at
|INTG1-040, 041||24 VDC
|1/2 MHB||EPDM, FKM|
|INTG1-042, 043||24 VDC
|3/8 MPT||EPDM, FKM|
|INTG1-S40, S41||24 VDC
|1/2 MHB||EPDM, FKM|
|INTG1-S42, S43||24 VDC
|3/8 MPT||EPDM, FKM|
3-Wire: Three wires are required when the pump speed is controlled by a nominal 0-5v DC signal. This is done through a control panel such as a computer or other control devices that is connected to the pump via the third wire. The 0-5v signal controls the speed of the pump, not the voltage supplied to the pump. Consult factory for 2-wire lead option.
O-Ring Material: EPDM = Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer, FKM = Fluoroelastomer.