Motors: 115V, 50/60 Hz; 230V, 50/60 Hz Vented, shaded pole, thermally protected; 115V, 50/60 Hz; 230V, 50/60 Hz, TEFC/PSA, thermally protected.
Fluid Temperature: To 203°F (95°C).
- Body – Ryton®
- Impeller – Ryton® with Epoxy adhesive
- Adapter – Ryton®
- Pump Shaft – Ceramic
- Impeller Bearings – Resin Impregnated Carbon
- Front Thrust Bearings – Glass-Filled Teflon®
- Rear Thrust Bearings – Ceramic
- O-Rings (Elastomers) – EPT/EPDM; Viton®/Fluoroelastomer (FKM)
- Corrosion resistant
- Hydraulically efficient
- No shaft seals
- Low current draw and heat rise
- Quiet operation
- Flexible mounting and body discharge positions
- NSF certified models available
If model meeting your exact requirements is not listed, please contact the factory and we will create your pump to meet your application requirements, exactly.
- 115V, 50/60 Hz; 230V, 50/60 Hz
|Model Number||Voltage (Type)||Amps||Body Material||O-Ring Material||Connections Inlet/Outlet||Curve (50Hz/60Hz)|
|14110-050||115||2.0 / 1.6||Ryton®||EPT/EPDM||3/4 MPT / 1/2 MPT||B / A|
|14110-051||115||2.0 / 1.6||Ryton®||Viton®/Fluoroelastomer||3/4 MPT / 1/2 MPT||B / A|
|14110-052||230||1.0 / .80||Ryton®||EPT/EPDM||3/4 MPT / 1/2 MPT||B / A|
|14110-053||230||1.0 / .80||Ryton®||Viton®/Fluoroelastomer||3/4 MPT / 1/2 MPT||B / A|
– Vectra® is chemically resistant to most acids, oxidants and bleaches, and organic solvents. (Do not use with chemicals which are bases.)
– BLDC = Brushless DC.
– HS = High Speed.
– Performance at 50 Hz will be approximately 83% of the performance at 60 Hz.
– FKM = Fluoroelastomer, FPT = Female Pipe Thread, MPT = Male Pipe Thread, MHB = Male Hose Barb.