Motors: 115V, 60 Hz Drip-proof, shaded pole, thermally protected; 230V, 50/60 Hz TEFC/PSC, thermally protected.
Fluid Temperature: To 180°F (82°C).
- Body & Housing – PPR
- Impeller – PPS
- Pump Shaft – Ceramic
- Thrust Bearings – Ceramic
- O-Rings (Elastomers) – EPT/EPDM; Viton®/Fluoroelastomer
- Corrosion resistant
- Hydraulically efficient
- No shaft seals
- Low current draw and heat rise
- Quiet operation
- Flexible mounting and body discharge positions
- NSF certified models available
If model meeting your exact requirements is not listed above, please contact the factory and we will create your pump to meet your application requirements, exactly.
- 115V, 50/60 Hz
- TEFC/PSC, thermally protected
|Model Number||Voltage (Type)||Amps||Body Material||O-Ring Material||Connections Inlet/Outlet||Curve (50Hz/60Hz)|
|18650-050||115 AC||2.7||Polypropylene||EPT/EPDM||3/4||/ C|
|18650-051||115||2.7||Polypropylene||Viton®/Fluoroelastomer||3/4 FPT / 1/2 MPT||/ C|
|18650-052||230||.5/.6||Polypropylene||EPT/EPDM||3/4 FPT / 1/2 MPT||B / A|
|18650-053||230||.5/.6||Polypropylene||Viton®/Fluoroelastomer||3/4 FPT / 1/2 MPT||B / A|
– Vectra® is chemically resistant to most acids, oxidants and bleaches, and organic solvents. (Do not use with chemicals which are bases.)
– BLDC = Brushless DC.
– HS = High Speed.
– Performance at 50 Hz will be approximately 83% of the performance at 60 Hz.
– FKM = Fluoroelastomer, FPT = Female Pipe Thread, MPT = Male Pipe Thread, MHB = Male Hose Barb.