Discharge Head: To 8.3 feet (on standard models).
Self-Priming: To 48 inches (on standard models).
Fluid Temperature: To 104°F (40°C).
Weight: Approximately 1 lb.
Motors: 115V, 230V 50/60 Hz – requires a diode (included with listed models).
Agency Approvals: Models on chart bear the UL Recognized Component Mark for the United States and Canada (except “Lab” models). FDA list materials for models listed in chart.
- Glass-Reinforced Polypropylene
Refer to the Chemical Resistance Section to help determine compatibility. (Use only elastomers with “A” rating for standard oscillating pumps.)
For aggressive-chemistry applications, contact GRI for special Glass-Ball Center Valve Oscillating Pumps (U.S. Patent 5,567,131).
- Moisture & corrosion resistant coil
- Outlet valve styles: 2-Piece – allows higher flow; no backflow prevention
- Spring styles: Coil Spring – higher flow & efficiency, greater priming ability
- No dynamic seals
- Can operate continuously
- Outlet valve styles: Poppet – prevents backflow thru pump
- Spring styles: Leaf Spring – extremely quiet
If model meeting your exact requirements is not listed, please contact the factory and we will create your pump to meet your application requirements, exactly.
To modify the priming or performance characteristics of the pump, two valve options are available: poppet valve or 2-piece valve.
The poppet valve provides the best priming capability and more positively prevents backflow through the pump.
The 2-piece valve should be used when flow is required.
Note: Valves are utilized on the discharge side of the pump. However, to more closely meet a customer’s specifications, valves can be used on both the inlet and outlet side.
Coils, Leads and Terminals
Generally, electrical coils are available in 115V or 220V and 60 Hz. However, pumps have been supplied with 115V or 220V, 50 Hz coils, and with 12, 24, and 48 volt AC coils. In addition, coils can be constructed with different power capabilities to more effectively meet customer’s duty cycle needs.
Leads can be up to 6 feet long with any termination. Most common are 6 inch leads with 1/4 inch made spade terminals.
- 15467-004 – 1/8″ – 3/16″ I.D. Tubing
- 15467-006 – 1/4″ I.D. Tubing
- 11356-000 – 3/8″ – I.D. Tubing
- 11793 – 3/8″ I.D. Tubing
– 11793-000 (Polypropylene – Black)
– 11793-006 (Glass-Filled Noryl® – Gray)
- 11252-000 – 1/2″ I.D. Tubing
- 11687 – 1/2″ I.D. Tubing
– 11687-000 (Polypropylene – Black)
– 11687-002 (Glass-Filled Noryl® – Gray)
- 15467-003 – 1/8″ – 3/16″ I.D. Tubing
- 15467 – 1/4″ I.D. Tubing
– 15467-005 (Polypropylene – Black)
– 15467-013 (LCP – Almond)
- 15467-002 – 3/8″ I.D. Tubing
- 15467-001 – 1/2″ I.D. Tubing
The oscillating pump can be provided with three mounting styles. The rubber mount design is more compact and less expensive: however, flow rate, priming capability and discharge head are lower than the spring mounted pumps. The spring mounted model is more efficient and transmits less vibration to the mounting structure.
Three Mounting Styles:
- Rubber Mount
- Spring Mount with Base
- Spring Mount
|Model Number||Spring Style||Impeller & Valve Material||Volts||Hz||Amps||Typical Curve Continuous Duty|
Notes: Standard connector 1/2″ I.D. straight. Smaller connector will effect flow rate.